Oando invites the general public to its Oando Public Relation Internship Competition 2019, registration is still ongoing register here and apply. This platform will guide participants who are interested and have the zeal to be part of this 2019 Oando PR intern Competition.
After reading this article you will be guided on how to in this competition and requirements involves.
Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
About 2019 Oando Public Relation Internship Competition
Oando PLC (Contest Sponsors) initiated this competition to hire a PR intern. Out of the best PR plans shared from the entries, Oando PLC will select one PR Intern who will win a 6-month internship opportunity at Oando PLC Lagos office.
Who is eligible to apply/register/participate?
- Contestants must be 18 to 25 years on the date of entry into the contest.
- Contestants must be residents of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Contestants must have a basic understanding of the media space in Nigeria
- Contestants must have good written and oral skills.
- The individual submitting the entry will be considered to be the contestant and will be the only individual eligible to compete for the prize. Organizations are not eligible to compete for the prize.
- Grand Prize: An opportunity to work with the corporate communications team as a PR intern in the Lagos office of Oando PLC at the Wings Office Complex, Lagos
- The winner will have to confirm the acceptance of the prize in an email reply within five working days. If the acceptance is not confirmed by the required date, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to select an alternate winner
How to apply for 2019 Oando Public Relation Internship Competition
Register via https://www.oandoplc.com/intern
How to participate for 2019 Oando Public Relation Internship Competition
- An entry is made when you choose a PR brief to work on and upload a PR plan here https://www.oandoplc.com/intern
- The competition is open to all recent graduates / undergraduates living in Lagos. But where participants reside outside of Lagos, they will be responsible for their own accommodation and transportation.
- Oando reserves the right to delay the internship start date
- Entries for stage 1 must be submitted by 5:00pm Saturday 8th December 2018
- Entries for stage 2 must be submitted by 5:00pm Friday 4th January 2019
- All entries must be submitted in PDF format or will not be considered
- All entries must have your name and contact details (phone number and email address) boldly written at the top of the document
- Stage 1 entries should not be me more than 1 pages long or will not be considered
- Stage 2 entries should not be me more than 2 pages long or will not be considered
- Entries not following Oando PLC across all social media platforms will not be considered.
Please note the following:
- Once an entry is submitted, it is considered a final submission and may not be modified, edited, or replaced
- A submission must be your original work, developed by the contestant
- Stage one of the contest commences November 29, 2018, at 12:00 PM and entries may be submitted till December 8, 2018, 5:00pm
- Stage two of the contest commences December 14, 2018, at 12:00 PM and entries may be submitted till January 4, 2019, 5:00pm
- All time are in West African Time (WAT)
- Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Participation in this contest is deemed as acceptance of the above competition Terms and Conditions