Healthplus Internship and Jobs Recruitment invites interested and qualified candidates in the 2018 Healthplus Internship and Jobs Recruitment. Apply and Register here.
Am using this medium to inform you about 2018 Healthplus Internship and Jobs Recruitment, twelve (12) vacant positions are available.
This article wil guide you on how to apply for 2018 Healthplus Internship and Jobs Recruitment and its requirements.
HealthPlus Limited, is Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, a fast growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Committed in helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
HealthPlus Limited offers a wide range of free pharmacy services to help you manage your health, reduce your risk of developing illness and keep you feeling great!
Available Positions for 2018 Healthplus Internship and Jobs Recruitment
- Service Delivery Analyst
- Beauty Advisor (Delta)
- Intern Pharmacist (Allen Avenue)
- IT Helpdesk OfficerLocation: Lagos
- Store Officer
- Pharmacy Services Officer
- Senior HR Business Partner
- Data Center & System Administrator
- Intern Pharmacist
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Beauty Advisor (Lagos)
Requirements for Healthplus Internship and Jobs Recruitment
- A Good Degree
- First Degree in any Technical field, a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 4 years or more covering a range of service functional areas
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in retail pharmacy
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of survey monkey, google form/docs and renowned data gathering as well as business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels and third parties
How to apply for Healthplus Internship and Jobs Recruitment
Apply through https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/