First Bank Graduate Recruitment 2019 Programme (FBN) Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test/Screening is for candidates who applied for 2019 First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment, the application Portal is expected to close on the 27th December 2018, immediately successful applicants will be shortlisted after the selection process. Check list here.
2019 First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Shortlisted Candidates invited for Aptitude Test/Screening
Successful applicants will be shortlisted after the selection process, see below selection preference for 2019 First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment: successful applicants will be shortlisted based on the following criteria.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory for interested applicants
Apply for Big Brother Naija 2019
How can I apply and be shortlisted for FBN Recruitment 2018
Apply via https://firstbanknigeria.com/careers/
How to check 2019 First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Shortlisted Candidates invited for Aptitude Test/Screening
- Check list via https://firstbanknigeria.com/careers/
- Check your email for more updates; note that all invited applicants will receive mail from FBN recruitment team.
FBN Recruitment Successful Applicants should note the following:
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
- Shortlisted applicants should take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.