The 2019 Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment Form is out. Register here to apply. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has invited applications from interested individuals to work in the 2019 General Elections.
The Application portal is now opened. Interested applicants can now apply online or offline. Download Application Form here.
Positions available for the 2019 INEC recruitment are:
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Recruitment
- Graduate Presiding Officer (PO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH) Recruitment
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager Recruitment
General Eligibility/Requirements for 2019 INEC Recruitment Form
For the avoidance of doubt, all categories of ad-hoc staff must satisfy the following two (2) conditions prescribed by the Electoral Act:
- You must not be a political party member.
- You must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- All ad-hoc staff must apply in person, their group source notwithstanding.
Required Documents for 2019 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
Before you register on this platform, ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address
- A functioning mobile phone number
- A personal account number
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017
How to apply for 2019 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
See Application Procedures
- If you have not created an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below
- Review the requirements for the available position
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff position to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Check your email for an account verification link and password:
- Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAMS or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account
- Change your Password:
- After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form:
- This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph:
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation Box
- Every information provided, will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the Application
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Print your acknowledgement slip.You will need this for the final verification
- Returning enrollees should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them
- All submissions are FINAL. Please be sure to review your information thoroughly before you submit.
- Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence