This column is a guide on how to get 2019 JAMB Direct Entry E-pin for UTME Registration, What happened if my E-pin not received and best ways to recover lost E-pin after e-payment. Check all details here.
Steps to create JAMB Profile
To pay for your e-pin, you must create your profile and get a code. Without the profile code, you can’t make payment for the e-pin. Follow the steps below to create account profile and get your pin.
First create your profile by sending Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB short code, 55019.
You will receive a confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the E-PIN. This is the Profile Code. It is a 10-character code.
How to get 2019 JAMB Direct Entry E-pin for UTME Registration
- Candidate must register on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- Candidate receives a confirmation code
- Candidate visits Remita website via net/jamb
- Click ‘Buy JAMB form’, selects ‘Sale of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- If Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt
Ways to recover lost JAMB Direct Entry E-pin after e-payment
- If the E-PIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number
- The E-PIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number