The Society for Family Health Nigeria is a Non-Governmental Organization, incorporated in 1985, focused on providing malaria prevention and treatment, HIV prevention, maternal and child health, sexual and reproductive health, family planning, cervical cancer screening and prevention and safe water systems.
What we offer:
SFH actively seeks out individuals who will embody SFH core values and will add value to the implementation of its objectives. At SFH, we believe that people are our greatest asset and we ‘walk the talk.
We offer an environment where our diverse workforce is valued, motivated and rewarded for excellent performance.
We offer equal opportunities and are gender sensitive, with many family friendly policies, including a well-furnished crèche, and travel allowances for mothers with small children. We offer a competitive welfare and benefits package.
At SFH, we are people of integrity, exhibiting uprightness, transparency and honesty, people who work as a team and are confident in one another; people who are committed to excellence, undertaking every aspect of our work with care, determination and pride
People who are responsive to the needs of our stakeholders, committed to collaboration with government and our other partners both local and international, people who are curious and enterprising and, people who constantly strive to learn and increase our knowledge and capacity.
The Society for Family Health (SFH) is recruiting to fill available positions in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Ilorin, Abeokuta, Abuja and Lokoja. Therefore applications are invited from suitable and qualified applicants, who tend to lend helping hands in expanding this noble course. The following vacant positions are available:
LEGAL AND CONTRACT UNIT
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION
Application Qualifications and Requirements SFH Recruitment 2019
- Must possess five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must possess an OND with minimum of upper credit in marketing, business administration and management or a related field
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years hands on experience in product sales and marketing
- Candidate must be resident in the state with firm knowledge and familiarity of the state
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of customer engagement and trade marketing
- Computer literate
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- For Nurse Applicants must have not more than five (5) years post NYSC experience
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should visit https://sfhnigeria.simplicant.com/ to apply