2019 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme; We use this medium to inform the general public that Terragon Group invites applications from suitable and qualified applicants for its 2019 Management Trainee Program.
Successful Trainees will receive on the job training, and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
About Terragon Group
Terragon Group is driven by highly motivated individuals and teams who consistently deliver exceptional performance in line with our values of Determination, Creativity, Resolve, Passion, and Empathy.
Working at Terragon Group means working for an evolving global brand, which provides a dynamic, enabling environment and a creative and competitive reward system with distinctive opportunities for individuals who can work ethically, and perform maximally. We strive to sustain our value proposition by creating and maintaining a culture that promotes innovation, diversity, develops talent and provides opportunities for every employee to succeed to the full extent of their abilities.
2019 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme
The following positions are available;
- Software Engineering
- Product Management
- Account Management
- Social Media Management
- A “Management Trainee” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams.
- Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only by the company and its core fields of activity and people, but also yourself. The possibilities are endless.
- Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position.
- They will receive on the job training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
- Minimum qualification/ Experience:
- University degree in a reputable university (Minimum second class upper)
- 0 – 2 years post – NYSC
- Not more than 25years
- The following positions are available; Software Engineering, Product Management, Account Management, Social Media Management, Sales and Finance.
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Candidate must be strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all level
- Candidates must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidates must be ambitious with a can-do attitude
- Candidates should have poise and fitness
- Candidates must be assertive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Application Letters and CVs to: email@example.com, shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Closing Date for Application
Applications close on 6th February, 2019, which is the deadline.