African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) Recruitment Internship Program Registration is ongoing register now to apply. We inform all interested students about 2019 African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) Recruitment Internship Program. Application forms are invited from interested and qualified candidates. Download application here.
At the end of this post you will know how to apply for 2019 African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) Recruitment Internship Program recruitment and requirements involves.
About African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF)
The Foundation has internship opportunities at its headquarters in Harare, Zimbabwe and in Accra, Ghana for students and/or recent graduates to join the Foundation.
The 2019 internship offers opportunities to:
- Work with a major international institution driving Africa’s capacity development.
- Participate and gain a deeper understanding of ACBF’s work in Africa.
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals in a multi-cultural environment.
- Build the individual’s career path with practical work experience as they contribute to ACBF’s work.
- Selection Criteria for 2019 African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) Internship Program
- Selection will be on a competitive basis and the following minimum qualifications and competencies are required.
Position: INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Type of Contract: Internship
Duty Station: Accra, Ghana and Harare, Zimbabwe
Deadline: Friday, February 15, 2019
DURATION: 1 to 9 Months
SELECTION CRITERIA (required skills and knowledge)
Selection will be on a competitive basis and the following minimum qualifications and competencies are required. Applicants must be enrolled or have recently completed an advanced degree in a wide range of fields such as Business Administration, Communication, Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Library and Information Science, International Development, Public Administration; Records Management or any related Social-Sciences field.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and be accountable
- Fluency in, at least, one of the Foundation’s working languages (English or French)
- Excellent research, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent computer skills (MS applications)
- Demonstrated mastery of subject matter.
- Efficient in meeting commitments, deadlines and achieving results
- Good communication skills.
Please note that:
- The Foundation will provide the interns a monthly allowance. Interns shall be responsible for their own medical insurance coverage, transport, (air travel where applicable) and living accommodation expenses.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
Check also: Arm Young Talented Programme
Method of Application into 2019 African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) Recruitment Internship Program
Applications, quoting the reference ““Internship – 2019”,” including curriculum vitae (maximum two pages) and a personal statement (maximum two pages) with three (3) referees should be received at the address below by 15 February 2019.
The Executive Secretary
The African Capacity Building Foundation
P.O. Box 1562
Important Notice to Candidates
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
We strongly encourage qualified female candidates to apply.
ACBF is a smoke-free environment.