2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Undergraduate Scholarship: The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from first year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities for its 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the 2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Undergraduate Scholarship award is May 13th, 2019. Application processes are stated below.
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas d (NLNG) Limited invites applications from interested first year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities for its 2019 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award. The Scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top- grade Nigeria students through tertiary institutions.
This was founded as a critical component of education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
A total of 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the scholarship scheme. The introduction of online application and use of social media (Facebook) for information dissemination in 2012 made the selection process more efficient and cost effective, and increased awareness. The value of the scholarship has been reviewed upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 per awardee for an academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s course.
The eligibility process into the 2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Undergraduate Scholarship for any prospective beneficiary must be:
- Have excellent/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) result at ONE sitting
- Have a top score at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award from other companies or agencies
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
The application processes into the 2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) are as follows, interested persons should follow the link below to apply. All applications MUST include the following scanned copies documents as attachments which are:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
Apply Before: May 13, 2019.
- Applicants must provide and fill in valid contact details as these will be used as communication tool in the status of the application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.