2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarships: Application Form Portal opened. This is to inform the general public about 2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarships 2019 Application Form is out. Begin your registration procedures here.
This Scholarships scheme is for pupils seeking secondary education into JSS, if you are a Basic Six pupil seeking admission into secondary school, and you are interested in this scholarship, this opportunity is for you, the 2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarships. As you read through this post I will show you how you can apply for 2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarships, and all the requirements involves.
More on 2019 NLNG Post Primary Scholarships
The scheme aims at supporting high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states of Nigeria to access post primary education uninterruptedly.
The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries, and has grown to a total of 172 beneficiaries by 2015.
Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
Eligibility Process for 2019 NLNG Post Primary Scholarships
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Please note the followings:
- All requested documents must be attached to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
Mode of Application
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu
- Click on “Scholarship” select your application category to access the application portal.
Closing date for the 2019 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarships is on 13th May, 2019.