2019 Mercy Corps Nigeria Internship Program Application Form is out register and apply online. This is to inform the general public that applications are invited for suitable and qualified applicants into the Mercy Corps Nigeria. Interested to work with Mercy Corps Nigeria, applications Form for the Internship Program is ongoing, register and apply online!
About Mercy Corps Nigeria
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action – helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within.
Available vacant positions below:
- MAIDA Program Intern
- Program Intern
- Ethics & Assurance Manager
Qualifications/Recruitment for 2019 Mercy Corps Nigeria Internship Program
- A B.Sc /B.ED/B.A or HND in relevant field
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and process information into action in a timely manner
- Ability to use the following Microsoft Productivity tools Excel and Word
- Fluency in English Language
About the Program Intern
- The intern will be expected to work 40 hours a week
- The intern will be paid a monthly allowance of N60,000
- Mercy Corps interns and volunteers represent the agency both during and outside of work hours and are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and MC’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
- Intern will remain responsible for all costs associated with his/her Internship in Mercy Corps Nigeria
Requirements for MAIDA Program Intern
- BA/S in relevant field preferred
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good oral and written skills and computer skills
- Strong computer skills on MS office programs
- Fluency in English and Hausa is required
Mode of Application into2019 Mercy Corps Nigeria Internship Program
Interested and qualified candidates should submit no more than 4 page CV and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com
Note the followings:
- All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line.
- CV and cover letter and should not be more than 4 pages
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.