The 2019 Ebony State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form is now out, apply here. This is to inform you about the 2019 Ebony State Civil Service Commission Recruitment via online. Register here to apply.
The Ebony State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitable and qualified applicants into her Civil Service Commission workforce, this ongoing exercise is online.
This article is based on how to apply for the ongoing Ebony State Civil Service Commission Recruitment via online, at the end of this article you will know how to apply for Ebony State Civil Service Recruitment and application form requirements involves.
About Ebony State of Nigeria
Ebonyi State is a state of Nigeria, in the south of the Eastern region. It is inhabited and populated primarily by Igbo. Its capital and largest city is Abakaliki. It is one of the six states created in 1996 by the Abacha government. Ebonyi was created from parts of both Enugu State and Abia State. It is the location of the Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu.
Also read: UNICEF Job Recruitment
The Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission hereby invites applications from qualified applicants of Ebonyi State origin in the following Local Governments of the state, which are:
- Abakaliki Local Government Recruitment
- Izzi Local Government Recruitment
- Ezza North Local Government Recruitment
- Afikpo South Local Government Recruitment
- Ohaukwu Local Government Recruitment
- Ebonyi Local Government Recruitment
- Onicha Local Government Recruitment
- Ishielu Local Government Recruitment
- Ezza South Local Government Recruitment
- Ikwo Local Government Recruitment
- Afikpo North Local Government Recruitment
- Ohaozara Local Government Recruitment
- Ivo Local Government Recruitment
Requirements for 2019 Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Holders of First Class (Honours) Degree Certificates from recognized universities into the State Civil Service.
- Consequently, applications are requested from qualified Ebonyi State indigenes.
How to apply for 2019 Ebony State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission,
P.M.B 073, Abakaliki,
Interested Applicants must attach the following:
- A handwritten letter of application;
- Photocopies of relevant academic certificates;
- A letter/certificate of identification to be signed personally by your Local Government Council Chairman;
- A birth certificate (not court affidavit)
Deadline on 30th June, 2019.