Are you looking for job openings, Total Nigeria is now recruiting experience, capable and willingly individuals into her workforce. Do you want to see how to apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Online? If yes, then keep reading the information here.
Total Nigeria PLC is one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria; they have over 200 retail outlets across the nation.
We have gotten so many messages regard to when Total Nigeria Recruitment exercise is commencing. You will See How to apply for Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Online by reading this publication.
Starting a career with Total Nigeria through its 2019 Recruitment application form, is an amazing way of living a good life. The most important thing is that you will earn good salary while working in this oil and gas company.
Applications are invited for:
Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Offer ID: 17671BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(Nga)
Metier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st December, 2019
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project.
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Renewable Energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Total Recruitment 2019 Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years.
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online