The 2019 KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship program for Nigerian students is out, apply here. It is our joy to inform you about the KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program Registration.
KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program
Are you an undergraduate, studying in Nigeria? Are interested in the 2019 KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program? If your answers are YES, this is your opportunity, grab it and apply here.
In this article, you will be guided on how you can make a successfully application into the 2019 KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program Registration for Nigerian students via online; here I will list out all the necessary requirements involve in KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program Registration.
Read also: 2019 MTN Foundation Scholarships
More about KPMG
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
Eligibility for 2019 KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- Interested candidates must have a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to apply for 2019 KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program
Follow these steps below to make a successful registration.
Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details:
- Residential Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number.
While applying kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Application Closing Date
The closing date is on 25th October 2019