Are you a graduate searching for Job in the labour market? Opportunity is here for you at Genesis Group.
Genesis Group Nigeria is offering job openings for interested and qualified applicants into their workforce, if you are interested, would you mind if we guide you through the application process, make a good and successful application. We advise that you read on.
This article will give you a guide on how to apply for the Management Trainee and Exp. Job Recruitment at Genesis Group Nigeria, happy reading.
About Genesis Group Nigeria
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. The company has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
The following positions are available:
1.) Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Maximize social media to grow online appeal and market various products.
- Provide useful & engaging content and be on top of the latest digital marketing trend.
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote the brand.
- Provide useful customer feedback on products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
2.) Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer
- Meet e-commerce sales target
- Track & report e-commerce sales performance
- Manage development,design & deployment of sales of marketing promos
- Develop & deploy initiatives & activities to drive e-commerce revenue growth
- Manage initiatives to drive continuous improvement to customer service improvement
- B.Sc in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years working in a related position.
Closing Date for Application
Monday, 28th October, 2019.
3.) Job Title: Account Trainee
Genesis Group Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Description
- The trainee program is made available for candidates interested in building a career in Accounting/Finance.
Requirements for 2019Genesis Group Nigeria Recruitment
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) in Accounting or related field.
- Applicant must be in or have completed skill grade of ICAN.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.