The Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS) for Civil Servant/Federal Workers verification and registration exercise has begun; enroll here @ IPPIS Civil Servants/Federal Workers Verification Registration Exercise
This exercise is compulsory for all Civil Servant and Federal Workers across the thirty-six (36) state including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), to enroll and register for this exercise.
During this verification process, your personal data will be collected and you will be captured, you need to fill all the necessary information correctly during the registration, failure to do so might delay your monthly salary. In this article, you will be guided on how you can download the Registration Form and Generate Token/code here
About Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS) Verification Exercise
IPPIS Secretariat is a Department under the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation responsible for payment of salaries and wages directly to Government employee’s bank account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments such as; Federal Inland Revenue Service, State Boards of Internal Revenue, National Health Insurance Scheme, National Housing Fund, Pension Fund Administrator, Cooperative Societies, Trade Unions Dues, Association Dues and Bank Loans.
We are committed to efficient and effective service delivery. Our main aim is to pay accurately and on time within statutory and contractual regulations. We aim to provide a payroll service that is customer focused and that utilises technology wherever possible.
There are 459 MDAS on IPPIS Platform as at 31st June, 2017. The department is responsible for processing and payment of salary to over Three hundred thousand (300,000) Federal Government Employees across the 459 MDAs. IPPIS aim is to enrol into the platform, all Federal Government MDAs that draws personnel cost fund from the Consolidated Revenue Fund.
Since inception of the IPPIS project in April 2007, the department has saved the Federal Government of Nigeria billions of Naira by eliminating thousands of ghost workers.
Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS) Verification Exercise made all the registration of data’s of civil servant online base.
IPPIS is one of the Transformation agenda of the Federal Government of Nigeria with the aim of creating a centralized database system for Nigerian Public Service with single, accurate source of Employee information that provides integration with other business application.
Important fact about Integrated Personnel Payroll Information System (IPPIS)
- Provide a centralized database to aid Governments manpower planning and decision making
- Facilitate automation & storage of personnel records to support monitoring of staff emolument payments against budget
- Prevent wastage and leakages by ensuring staff remuneration is based on factually correct information
- Ensure prompt payment of salaries directly to Employees Account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments (e.g. Tax, Pension, Cooperatives, Union Dues and Bank Loans)
Please note that for you to access the portal you must login or generate token https://verification.ippis.gov.ng/ or see below how you can generates token/code
How to Generate IPPIS Civil Servants/Federal Workers Verification Registration Exercise Token
Below are steps on how to generate the 2019/2020 IPPIS Civil Servants/Federal Workers Verification Registration Exercise token
- Locate the IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal through verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Click on “Generate Token” just as shown on the image on your view
- Next fill out the form displayed.
Mode of Enrollment for 2019/2020 IPPIS Civil Servants/Federal Workers Verification
After generating the token, follow these steps to start you enrollment and start the verification process.
- Visit www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Insert IPPIS Token or Code or Number, which you have generated already
- Enter Captcha Text shown
- Then After filling click on submit
- Click Login to access your IPPIS portal
- Fill in all details and submit
Check Federal MDA’s Status
Check MDA’s Status via https://verification.ippis.gov.ng/index.php/mda_status