Applications are invited for recruitment into the 2019/2020 Internship Scheme of the Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH). We wish to inform you about the 2019/2020 Internship Recruitment at Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in the hospital. Application Form which currently ongoing apply here.
Are you a medical practitioner? Are you interested to join the workforce of medical professionals at DELSUTH? If you answers are yes, then you are at the right place. DELSUTH is looking for you. Come join this group of professionals in the internship exercise and achieve your set goals.
Therefore applications are invited for the following positions below:
- Anaesthetic Technician
- Nursing Officer II
- Pharmacy Intern
- Resident Doctor
- Consultant, Cardiothoracic – Surgeon
- Consultant, Neuro – Surgeon
Needed Qualifications for Internship Recruitment @ Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH)
The following qualifications are needed from candidates:
- Must have Evidence of full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and currently practicing license.
- Must have fellowship of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West Africa postgraduate Medical College or their equivalents with at least five (5) years working experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should pick up Application Form at the “Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Oghara” and attach the following documents:
Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing:
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Number of children
- Nationality/State of origin
- Educational/Professional Qualification with dates
- Working Experience
Also attached to the CV are:
- Copies of all relevant credential
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Current practicing license
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photograph
For more details here https://delsuth.com.ng/
Eligible candidates are expected to pick an Application Form from the office of the “Director of Administration” with evidence of payment of non- refundable fee of Five thousand (N5,000) only, payable to DELSUTH Account: 1015605442, UBA.
All forms should be filled and submitted to the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH),
P.M.B 07, Oghara,
Please note the following:
- Indicate your phone on the form.
- Position should be boldly written at the top right hand corner of the application, only those with the relevant post basic qualifications need to apply.
The following are listed dates of interview for candidates, please note carefully.
20th November, 2019. (Screening Test)
21st November, 2019. (Oral Interview for shortlisted candidates)
Venue: Main Auditorium, DELSUTH, Oghara.