Applications into the 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Scheme at Sterling Bank PLC has begun, apply here. We wish to inform all interested applicants (Fresh/Old Graduates) about the 2019/2020 Graduates Trainee Program at Sterling Bank PLC, which is currently on going. Start your application form here.
In this article, you will give guidelines, procedures, requirements and qualifications on how to apply for this exercise organized by Sterling Bank PLC. The application for the 2019/2020 Sterling Bank Graduates Trainee Program is via online.
Narrative for the 2019/2020 Graduates Trainee Program at Sterling Bank PLC
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
- If you are determined to succeed, we will help you reach your potential.
Qualifications for the 2019/2020 Graduates Trainee Program at Sterling Bank PLC
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Note: Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
Interested applicants must possess the followings
- Digital savvy
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Center
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School.
Method of Application
Applicants that meet the following qualifications and requirements, should Click Here to apply online and follow the steps to apply
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
Sterling Bank Graduates Trainee Program are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
All applications for Sterling Bank Graduates Trainee Program must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
Those with Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.