Application portal for recruitment into the 2020 Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is now opened officially for interested and qualified applicants. We use this medium to inform you that is application form is now on, visit the application website portal to apply.
In this article, we will give you all the guidelines, procedures, qualifications and requirements on how to apply for this recruitment exercise. If you are interested in seeing this processes, I advise you read carefully in order to make a successful application.
The Department of Petroleum Resources does not recruit via any agents, contractors or consultants. All information regarding this recruitment can be found on the website of the DPR at http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/. Beware of fraudsters.
Requirements for 2020 DPR Recruitment
Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption
Mode of Application into the DPR Recruitment
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
- Only applications for the advertised/open positions will be accepted.
- Multiple applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at DPR portal.