We use the medium to inform applicants that enrolled for recruitment into the Nigerian Navy (NN) conducted via online that the Aptitude Test/Screening of shortlisted candidates for the Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 27 Enlistment Exercise is scheduled to hold in Nine (9) centres across the Federation on 30th November 2019 at 7:30am.
Candidates are advised to check for their names and screening centres were they will have their aptitude test, if shortlisted. They are also to visit the following link for further instructions below:
2019 Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test/Screening Date/venue
Below are the Nine (9) approved screening centres for Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Enlistment Exercise across the Federation. They are:
- Bauchi Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi,
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- FCT 2- Command Day Secondary School Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos.
- Rivers 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
- Rivers 2 – Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base, Port Harcourt.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
How to Download List for Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Screening Exercise
The list of shortlisted names for the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise can be downloaded through the link below in PDF format.
Procedures for Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated; all centres of choice selected by applicants were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise
Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
Note: Mobile phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.
Best of luck