Google invites application from young university graduates, recently graduated, into her Google AdCamp Registration 2019/2020 across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) apply through here.
Are you currently a graduate? Do you want to have a good career with Google? Have you heard about Google AdCamp? Then this is your chance, with Google AdCamp you can kick start your career with Google, get inside look into our culture at 2019/2020 Google AdCamp. Read below to start your application process;
In this article, you will be given directly guidelines, procedures, requirements and qualifications needed on how you can apply/register for Google AdCamp 2019/2020 exercise.
Brief about Google AdCamp Program 2019/2020
Google AdCamp 2019/2020,open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
Requirements/Qualifications for Google AdCamp 2019/2020
- Interested Candidates must have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Candidates are expected to be Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Benefits to Successful Beneficiaries for Google AdCamp
Successful selected Beneficiaries for the Google AdCamp 2019/2020, Google will be in charge of transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Process of Applying for Google AdCamp 2019/2020
Interested and qualified applicants that met all the requirements listed above, should apply/register via https://buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com/events/adcamp-emea/
To express interest, please head to this form