Have you been searching for when N-Power Recruitment Registration for 2020/2021 will start? Do you want to know the registration procedures, requirements and how to register for the 2020 N-Power recruitment? If your answers are yes, then read on because we are going to give you full updates.
When will 2020 N-Power Recruitment Registration Begin?
This year we have high hope that the recruitment will commence soon as arrangements for commencement of online registration is over awaiting announcement of portal opening but, you need to know more about the Federal Government NSIP.
N-Power Volunteer Corps
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is that the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between eighteen and thirty-five. It’s a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year period.
The N-Power Programme has not changed from the 2016 scheme, both in registration process, aptitude test screening exercise. All categories of the previous N-Power scheme is still applicable to 2020 N-Power recruitment.
For those who have not benefited from it before, you can see the list below
- 2020 N-Power Agro Recruitment
- 2020 N-Power Build Recruitment
- 2020 N-Power Creative Recruitment
- 2020 N-Power Health Recruitment
- 2020 N-Power Tax Recruitment
- 2020 N-Power Teach Recruitment
- 2020 N-Power Tech (Hardware and Software)
Interested applicants are to note that the N-Power application process is completely FREE, including the short-listing of successful applicants. So don’t make Payment to anyone.
Instructions from N-Power Support Team to Applicants on how to Apply for the 2020 N-Power Registration
To avoid the issues which some of the 2016 N-Power beneficiaries are facing or have faced, applicants are to follow the instructions provided below:
- You have to select the category of application. most importantly for graduate as related to you course of study or equivalent.
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
NOTE– If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the next application page to fill in all the personal data, academic qualification and work experience; otherwise, you cannot proceed.
You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email (must be ACTIVE) so that you can be reached directly;
- Ensure you upload a passport photograph (not more that 25kilo bytes and in JPEG or PNG format)
Method of Registering for 2020 N-Power Recruitment
Presently, N-Power is set for new intake, but the REGISTRATION DATE IS YET TO BE DECIDED AND ANNOUNCED BY THE BOARD, but will be announced soon.
This article will help you get all necessary requirements ready for a smooth 2020 N-Power online registration.
Note: Application is done only on N-Power official registration portal www.npower.gov.ng
In the main time, we will notify you as soon as the 2020 N-Power registration date, form and portal is announced and opened.