Official Registration Portal for Trader Moni- This post is to give you guide on how to get your Trader Moni to your account with easy now. Are you finding it difficult to get your Trader Moni? Have up applied for the Federal Government Trader Moni and you are yet to get it? Do you know about the FG Trader Moni is aimed at help small scale business men and women in the country? Are you looking for the trader moni registration Portal? If yes, then this post is for you.
This post will guide you and give you easy steps on how to apply for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TRADER MONI AND FARMER MONI and get your money transferred to your ACCOUNT straight away.
What is the official registration Portal for TraderMoni Application
The official application web portal for the Trader Moni is www.tradermoni.ng
Before you begin your application read through the requirements for the trader moni to avoid applying without receiving your money.
check Also: How to get Market Moni Loan
Requirements for Trader Moni Application/Registration
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Applicants must be a business owner or a trader
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Applicants must have a valid BVN
- Applicants must have a valid identification
- Applicants must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers.
If you have known and meet requirement, you can now proceed to the application FORM
How to Apply/Register for FG Trader Moni
- Click www.tradermoni.ng/
- Click on APPLY NOW
- Fill out the for register
- Login and complete your form and get your money transferred to your BANK ACCOUNT
OR you can apply via using this step
- IDENTIFY AGENT: Identify any of our Agents in your state
- CAPTURE DETAILS: The Agent will capture your details
- TEXT MESSAGE: If you qualify, the Federal Government will send you a text message with a code you will dial to get the funds.
- PAY BACK: through GTB, UBA, Ecobank, UnionBank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema, Fidelity, Heritage, Jaiz.