It is no longer in the news about the outbreak of Coronavirus in Wuhan China. Recently NHS and the WHO have declared Coronavirus as global emergency disease. Coronavirus Symptoms signs and prevention is very important to human beings for you to be aware of the virus and how you can avoid it.
WHO says an animal source appears most likely to be the primary source of the outbreak.
The Coronavirus, which can cause acute respiratory infection, has so far killed at least 106 people and infected more than 4,500 others in China, while cases of the illness have also been reported across the globe.
Countries such as South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Nepal, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the US, France, and Australia have all confirmed patients who have contracted the disease.
Claimed Drugs for Coronavirus (not certified/approved)
Recently, Doctors in China are claiming to have cured patients suffering from the Wuhan coronavirus using an HIV wonder drug.
According to Chinese authorities, the patient, who received the medication during a drug trial, had fully recovered and has since been discharged from hospital.
Shanghai’s Municipal Health Commission said the drug “somewhat successfully” stopped the spread of the disease to cells
Signs and Symptoms Coronavirus
- As analysis by NHS and the WHO, symptoms of the Wuhan coronavirus usually include:
- Feeling tired (uch as bronchitis or pneumonia)
- Difficulty breathing (such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.)
- A high temperature
- A cough and/or sore throat
How Coronavirus can be spread
Likely that coughs or sneezes from an infected person may spread the virus. It’s too early to say whether another route of transmission, fecal-oral contact, might also spread this particular virus. (www.health.harvard.edu/blog/)
How to prevent Coronavirus
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your inner elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your hands
- Stay home from work or school if you have a fever
- Stay away from people who have signs of a respiratory tract infection, such as runny nose, coughing, and sneezing
Note: Coronavirus Symptoms are thought to appear between two and 10 days after contracting the virus.