We use this medium to inform you about the Sterling Bank Internship Program for young, motivated and willing Nigerian graduates. Interested applicants should apply online.
Sterling Bank invites applications from motivated individuals for her internship program 2020, apply here. In this publication, you will be given directives, guidelines, procedures and requirements needed for you to make a successful application.
About Sterling Bank Internship Program.
The Sterling Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to gain industry experience, test drive a career in financial services and be exposed to the great stuff we do at Sterling Bank. Our internship program allows you to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank while you also improve your skills in a diverse environment. It is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. We have had great feedback from past interns who generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. It is a way to enhance your professional profile with practical work experience. Our internship programs provide you with an opportunity to expand your knowledge from invaluable on-the-job experience.
Specialization: Teaching, Training and Education,
- Applications for the Young Talent, Women in Banking and Tech-Talent Internship are open all year round and as advertised.
- Applications for the Summer Associate Internship opens May every year and runs from July to September.
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- The standard duration of the internship is 6 months, but in cases of internship extension – a maximum of 3 months can be offered.
- Selection is based on performance, availability for a minimum period of 3 months and subject to manpower needs.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Internships are not open to Corps members at the moment.
We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talents in the world.
Mode of Application
Interested, motivated, willing and qualified applicants should apply via HERE successfully.
Applications closing date is on the 30th of June 2020.
We wish you Good Luck.