The Nigeria Navy has invited applications from interested and suitably qualified Graduates/Non-Graduates into her 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment application throughout the Federation. Start your application here.
We urge all interested and intending applicants that want to work as a Naval Officer in the Federal Republic of Nigeria to apply via the online links stated below.
The prescribed positions available for this recruitment exercise is about forty (40), all interested applicants should apply before the deadline.
In this publication, you will be given guidelines, directives and procedures on how you can register/apply for this recruitment organized by the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Team for a successful application.
Available Vacant Positions
The following positions are available for interested applicants into the Join the Nigerian Navy, see list below:
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician Journalist
- Medical Records Assistant / Health Information Management Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Imaging / X-Ray Technician
- Environmental Health Technician
- Driver / Mechanic
- Dispensing Optician Technician
- Dental Surgery Assistant / Dental Health Technician
- Project Technician
- Biomedical Engineering Technician
- Ordinance Officer
- Medical Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Physical Training Instructor
- Mosque Assistant
- Chaplain Assistant
- Sports Man and Woman
- Survey Recorder
- ICT Officer
- Computer Operator
- Dockyard Mechanic (DM)
- Automobile Mechanic (AM)
- Weapon Electrical Mechanic (WEM)
- Hull Mechanical / Fitters (HMF)
- Marine Engineer – Mechanics (MEM)
- Weapon Electrical Artificer (WEA)
- Marine Engineer – Artificer (MEA)
- Hull Engineer – Artificer (HEA)
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (AEA-AA / EEE)
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine)
General needed Requirements 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
Application Process into the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
To apply successfully, Click here to apply online
For inquiries, Click Here For More Information
Create account here to continue
The deadline is on 21st April, 2020.