Are you a Corp member, Entrepreneurs, Graduates and Students looking for 2020 Federal Government Grants in Nigeria, enroll now. The Application only allows eligible applicants to apply via online.
Are you interested in applying for 2020 Federal Government Grant? This Grants is from ₦50,000 to ₦5,000,000. If interested in seeking for this grants, apply through the links that would be listed below in the publication.
Nigerian Government offer grants for business from ₦50,000 to ₦5,000,000 apply through online if you are eligible.
Procedures and guideline for applying for these grants will be listed here; this will enable eligible and interested applicants to apply successfully.
About the Federal Government grant in Nigeria
The Federal Government grant is a program started since last two years, supported by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the World Bank to empower entrepreneurs, farmers and students with startup funds to begin or boost their productivity in the country.
Detailed information about the FG grant in Nigeria
This Grant program provides from N50, 000 to N5, 000,000 grant to each individual, it is stated below:
Get Start-up Grant to Established you dream Business.
NYSC Corp Members
As a Registered Corp Member you can apply for grant to start up or build your business.
Students grants for Business or Educational fees
Application Requirements for 2020 Federal Government Grants Form
- To be successful, you must be a Nigerian citizen
- Candidates for NYSC Corp Members must be graduates having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- Only serving NYSC Corp Members is allowed for NYSC Grants
- For Student Grant applicant must be Undergraduate Government recognized institution
- For Entrepreneur Grant applicant must have a means of identification (Voters Card or National ID card.
Process of applying for 2020 Federal Government Grant
- Click Here to apply online
- Fill and Submit the form below to apply for the Nigerian federal government Grant programme
- Follow the instructions as provided to complete your form.