In this publication, we will give you guide and procedures on how to enroll or register for Npower Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship programme. This programme is specifically for interested candidates that are willing to participate actively.
About N-Power Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship
N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets. Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, and graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.
The Scheme focuses on industries which include:
- Building Services
- Built Environment Services
- Aluminium and Gas
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Electrical Installation
- Masonry and Tiling
- Plumbing and Pipe fitting
We will give you guidelines, procedures and the necessary requirements needed for successful registration into the N-Power Build Program.
Requirements for N-Power Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship
- Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide
- Passing the relevant tests
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
- Ability to show flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.