It is longer news that all Batch A and B Beneficiaries of the N-Power Scheme must take part in the Psychometric Assessment Test for Transition to Government Entrepreneurship and other private sectors investments, continue reading.
Very soon, in coming days, the N-Power Support Team will conduct a Psychometric Assessment Test for all N-Power Batch A and B to assess their transition path that is most suitable for them.
In this article, I will show you tips and likely questions about the Psychometric Assessment Test and how to get the answers to score high.
There are two different steps employers used to conduct a Psychometric Assessment Test namely;
- Verbal reasoning
- Written assessment tests
Prospective Questions for the Psychometric Assessment Test
Numerical Test example:
- Identify the missing number at the end of this series.
- 3, 11, 19, 27, ?
- 516, 497, 478, 459, 7
- Identify the missing numbers within the series.
- 33, ?, 19, 12, 5
- 98, 94, ?, 70, 38
Note: The above Numerical questions also come in table format.
Your ability to spell words correctly is very important in verbal ability test. Questions where you have to identify incorrect spelled words are common in all levels of verbal ability tests.
Verbal ability spelling
Identify the correct spelling
- Missile, Misile, missille, misille
- committe, committee, commitee, comitee
- impliment, implament, implement, implemment
- miscellaneous, misellaneous, miscelaneous, misecellaneous
Verbal ability word relationship
King is to throne as judge is to ……?
Answer options: layer, bench, court, trial
- Square is to cube as circle is to ……?
Answer options: round, ball, pi, sphere
- See is to look as feel is to …..?
Answer options: clear, sand, window, stone
Verbal critical reasoning
Verbal reasoning tests your ability to reason logically in verbal terms while critical reasoning tests your reasoning power.
- Select the option below which corresponds to the correct answer.
Pedro goes either hunting or fishing every day. If it is snowing and windy then Pedro goes hunting. If it is sunny and not windy then Pedro goes fishing. Sometimes it can be snowing and sunny.
- If it is not sunny and it is snowing then Pedro goes hunting
- If it is windy and Pedro does not go hunting then it is not snowing
- If it is windy and not sunny then Pedro goes hunting
- If it is windy and sunny then Pedro goes hunting
- If it is snowing and sunny then Pedro goes hunting
The above questions and answers are likely asked question not main question. There are more to the Psychometric test that we did not mention here.
It is left for to research for questions on “fault diagnosis, quantitative, sentence correction, reading comprehension, mechanical reasoning test”
Please note that only N-Power can determine which Psychometric test to use in the assessment.
Please don’t be afraid of the question, the Psychometric test is like N-Power Test during recruitment.
You must Login to your NPVN Profile portal to attend