This is to inform the general public and all those who sat for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd Regular Course screening test/exercise that the list of shortlisted candidates is out; check and download the PDF format here.
Successful candidates who scale through in the NDA Screening Test are hereby invited for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB), this interview will be conducted in 3 Batches.
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) interview will hold from Saturday 12 September – 24 October 2020 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. Please ensure that you print and come along with your Parent’s Consent and LGA Attestation Forms.
Candidates, whose names were successfully shortlisted after undergoing the screening exercise, will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as follows, according to states:
Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states, are to report to NDA on Saturday 12th September, 2020:
Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 26th September, 2020:
- Akwa Ibom
Batch 3: Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 10th October, 2020.
- Cross River
Screening Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2020.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior)
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of State / Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation / unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation / unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent / Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation Form” and “Letter of Consent Form” from the NDA applications portal / NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
How to check your name on Nigerian Defence Academy List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 12th September, 2020, Saturday 26th September, 2020 and Saturday 10th October, 2020 for Batches 1, 2 and 3 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview
- Any candidate in Batches 2 and 3 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 26th September, 2020 and Saturday 10th October, 2020 respectively, will be disqualified
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB
- Candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates / credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening will be asked to leave NDA premises.
Good Luck to You