This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army have invited applications from interested, willing and determined Nigerian men and women that are willing to serve their father’s land into her ongoing 80th Regular Recruit Intake 2020. Apply here now.
This exercise is for Non-Trades/Trades Men and women, this is your opportunity to have a blissful and flourishing career in the Nigerian Army. Don’t miss this opportunity, if you have the zeal, courage and willingness to serve your father’s Land through the Nigerian Army.
In this publication, I wish give you all the necessary guidelines, requirements and procedures on how to apply successfully into the Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise. Below are the following necessities needed, please read carefully?
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as Tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Minimum Age (Non – Trades) 18
Maximum Age (Non – Trades) 22
Minimum Age (Trades) 28
Maximum Age (Trades) 35
Minimum Height (Male) 1.68
Maximum Height (Female) 1.62
All applicants are to possess a minimum of four (4) passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
NOTE: ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
Method of Application
The application duration the 80th Regular Recruit intake (RRI) into the Nigerian Army (NA), is scheduled to run from 14th September 2020 to 14th November 2020. Endeavor to apply before the Closing date.