The National Social Investment Programmes (N-SIP) is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria, under the Administration of President Mahummudu Bahari to elevate poverty from the country.
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has allocated N420 billion to the National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP) to carry out all their activities in country.
Have you heard about National Social Investment Programmes N-SIP? Do you want to know more about N-SIP Registration? If yours answers are yes, then you are at the right place, this post is for you, I urge you to read carefully.
In order to guarantee high-level political authority and coordination for all social protection programmes within Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria has established the National Social Investment Office (NSIO) within the Presidency but more specifically, the Office of the Vice President in 2016, with the goal to undertake and ensure the following:
- Standard delivery structures.
- Effective monitoring and evaluation mechanisms.
- Clarity in roles and responsibilities.
- An improvement in human capital indices.
- An established and credible method of targeting the poor and vulnerable.
- Transparency, Efficiency and Accountability through a skilled and ethical human workforce.
- Proper coordination and synergy amongst key Ministries, Departments and Agencies, as well as between the Federal, State and Local Governments.
The National Social Investment Programmes N-SIP comprises of the following categories, which are listed below:
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) programme (see more details)
- N-Power (see more details)
- GEEP Loan (see more details)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) see more details
On that note, the president earmarked N420 billion to N-SIP in 2021 while the National Social Housing Programme (NISH) will be allocated N20 billion from the 2021 budget
This was made known to the public by President Muhammadu Buhari at a joint session of the National Assembly during the presentation of the 2021 Appropriation Bill on Thursday.
How to apply for N-SIP Fund Loan
To apply for the National Social Investment Programmes (N-SIP) Fund Loan, visit the application web portal on NSIP Fund Loan Application Form website
The above link will help you on how to apply for NSIP Fund Loan.
Note: The above Programme will run till 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 etc