This is to inform all Nigerian Students that the 2021/2020 Federal Government of Nigeria Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship application for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students under the Federal Scholarship Board of Nigeria is open and receiving application from applicants, apply now.
Are you a Nigerian Student studying in Nigeria? Are you interested in the FSBN Scholarship by the Federal Government? If your answers are yes to the questions above, then this is your opportunity, grab it now and apply for the scholarship.
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
Fields of Study
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.; and
- Postgraduate level (Master’s Degree and PhD) in all fields.
Requirements for FSBN BEA Scholarship
All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess
- Minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only.
- Age limit is from 17 to 20 years
All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold
- First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Programme and age limit of 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Application Procedures for FSBN BEA Scholarship
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here