This is to inform all ex-N-Power Beneficiaries that the Federal Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has collaborated and lunched a new online platform, NEXIT Portal for Ex-Beneficiaries of the N-Power scheme, especially batch A and B sets.
This new online platform was developed for these ex-beneficiaries to be able to explore the empowerment options rolled out be the CBN.
In a statement issued by the media aide to the Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Nneka Anibeze, she quoted that the NEXIT portal was launched in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for available federal government empowerment options.
The Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq also said that the NEXIT portal will be used to determine the suitability of exited beneficiaries for various CBN-affiliated programmes, emphasizing that selection will be based on the conditions and criteria set by the apex bank.
She urged all interested exited N-Power beneficiaries to log on to the NEXIT portal and provide the required additional information for possible placements into the central bank’s intervention options.
Registration Guidelines and Procedures on the NEXIT Portal
The followings are set out guidelines and procedures for ex-N-Power Beneficiaries on how they can register successfully on the NEXIT Portal for the NEXIT CBN empowerment scheme. To access this portal, you must be an Ex-N-Power Beneficiary. See the following steps below:
- Visit https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
• Click the Sign Up button to start a new registration
• Enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
• Then create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
• Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
• Please enter your first name and last name as registered in your N-Power profile.
• Input your BVN to confirm your identity
• Please agree to the terms and policy.
• Submit your registration information with the submit button.
• You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
• Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
• Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
• Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
Things to note about the NEXIT Portal
- CBN and N-Power scheme jointly launched the program.
- The portal will enable exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for CBN empowerment options.
- Interested beneficiaries need to visit the portal to apply.
- Applicants need to provide required information for possible placements into the various CBN empowerment options.
- NEXIT portal is only to determine if applicants are eligible for CBN empowerment programs.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here