The 2021 Nation Media Group Internship Program application is for young Students in Universities across the Globe. Interested applicants should apply here online, see more details below.
This is to inform all interested students about the Nation Media Group Internship Program, in this article, all the requirements and application processes or guidelines will be shown to you, so as to make a successful application.
Nation Media Group invites interested applicants for 2021 internship programme for their June to August intake from university students interested in creating a career in the journalism industry.
Brief About Nation Media Group
The Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media, which attract and serve unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. As a brand, we are committed to generating and creating content that will inform, educate and entertain our consumers across the different platforms; keeping in mind the changing needs and trends in the industry.
For a successful Application, interested applicants are to submit the following documents as listed by the recruitment team.
- Introduction letter from the university/institution
- Application letter for the internship clearly indicating the department of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Student ID
- Copies of O’ and A’ level certificates
Deadline of Application
Application closes on the 5th April 2021, endeavor to apply.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here