This is to inform all N-Power Batch C applicants the Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has launched the NASIMS portal for Batch C applicants to update their records, see more details below.
All N-Power Batch C applicants can now access the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) portal to update their records.
This portal was launched to also accommodate other National Social Investment Program (N-SIP) Beneficiaries, the following programs that are included in this portal are:
- Conditional Cash Transfer
- National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
After reading through this article, you will be able to understand what is NASIMS, how to create an account on the portal and all the necessary guidelines and procedures of updating your records successfully on the portal.
About National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS)
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office. The Program was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women. Under President Muhammadu Buhari the office has created four programs to address poverty and help increase economic development.
How NASIMS Link Portal Works
According to NASIMS, For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng
Procedures to create an account on NASIMS Portal
For first timers, recover your password using the under listed procedures:
- Click HERE to Login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
For those facing difficulties to create an account and login, please send a message to email@example.com or call 018885011 or 08176551162.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here