This is to inform the general public that the 2021 Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan Application is out, interested applicants should seize this opportunity and apply, see more below.
This Loan application initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) is to assist those that are business oriented and wants to improve and increase their businesses.
To get your application started, you have to read through this article to get all the necessary requirements, eligibility, guidelines and application procedures for this loan, see all these as you read on.
Briefly about AGSMEIS
The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
Eligibility/Requirements for NMFB AGSMEIS Loan
Those eligible for this loan are listed below, for requirements and more information concerning the CBN-NMFB AGSMEIS Loan, visit: AGSMEIS loan information page
- Creative & Art industries – Fashion, Beauty, Apparel & Textile, Arts & Entertainment
- Industrial & Manufacturing – Agriculture & Allied Processing, Automobiles
- Information & Communication Technology – Telecommunication, Media & Publishing
- Hospitality – Catering & Event Management
How to apply for CBN-NMFB AGSMEIS Loan
Interested Applicants should: Click here to apply
The closing date for this application is not yet specified.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here