MSME Clinic Grant: This is to inform all MSMEs that the 2021 Edition of the online Registration for the National MSME Clinics Grant awards have commenced, see details below as you read on.
The 2021 Nationwide Micro Small and Medium Enterprise Clinics Grant for Viable Enterprises (National MSME CLINICS) is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
As one of the strategies for making it easier to do business in Nigeria, the project brings together key Federal Government agencies to a series of business forums organized in different cities across the country where MSMEs can interact easier with them.
As one of the strategies for improving local manufacturing, the MSME Clinics have been introduced by the Federal Government to bring together key frontier Government Agencies and Stakeholders to interact together with a view of removing impending bottlenecks.
To start your online application, you must adhere to the details laid down for registration of your business for the Grants. They can be seen below;
AWARD ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- All applicants must be an indigene and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a viable business idea.
- Applicants must have all necessary Federal Government related certificates.
- Some categories are not applicable.
- MSME of the Year Award is selected among all entries and by the National MSME Award screening committee.
VIDEO ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- Video entry filename must tally with the first and surname of applicant
- Video file must be in Mp4 video Format
- Maximum video size must be less than 20Mb
- Video must be clear and distinct.
- Applicant must be able to explain and show the following in the video
- production process
- local content
- Labour force
- Impact on economy
These are the areas where your Business fits in for you to fill and apply for the Grants online. They include;
- Creative Art
- Tech & Innovation
- Beauty, Wellness and Cosmetics
- Wood works
- Leather works
Needed Information when processing the online Form
- Full names, emails address, phone number, state/city of Residence
- Business name, location and email address
- Write a small summary about your business
- Is your business registered?
- Do you have your SON -Standard Organization of Nigeria certificate
- Do you have NAFDAC certificate if in the Food/Beverage section of business?
- Do you have your company Tax?
- Then you uploads of 2 minutes videos and other supporting documents (Tax, CAC and others)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the MSMEs online website below to fill and submit their application.
Online Application will run from May 10th – May 31st 2021.
For more information, Click Here to Visit
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here