Federal Government Young Farmer Network Scheme – The Federal Government of Nigeria has introduced another empowerment programme to assist/empower youths and farmers in the country, tagged Young Farmer Network Scheme, see details below.
This empowerment programme is tagged Nigeria Young Farmer Network (NYFN), this scheme is to bring volunteers that are committed, have the passion and zeal to excel and achieve sustainable economic development through Agriculture.
About Nigeria Young Farmer Network (NYFN)
Young Farmer Network (NYFN) was founded in 2014 and it brings together a diverse range of people who are united by their passion for progression and commitment to achieve inclusive and sustainable economic development through Agriculture.
The NYFN is a strong and vibrant community of partners who through their strategic engagements, investments and influence, foster shared prosperity in Nigeria. The NYFN primarily seeks to build and continuously develop a learning community for young Nigerians and social investors through educational programs and match-making services, so as to inform and enhance the development impact of their activities in Agribusiness.
Federal Government Youth Empowerment Program 2021
See the following Federal Government Empowerment Schemes:
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Young Farmers Network Volunteer Program 2021/22
Whether working as an individual or in a group, volunteering brings tremendous impact that goes far beyond the mission of the organization; every person who chooses to volunteer experiences benefits in numerous ways.
- Making a difference and contributing your quota towards food security
- Learning new skills: Work done at volunteer organizations often differs greatly from work done in private businesses. You have a chance to learn various skills ranging from communication to web design to digital marketing, finance and others.
- Building a Network: Volunteering is an excellent way to build team spirit, foster relationships among group members, or network
- Boosting your resume: People love to work with good people! Volunteer experience may boost your chances of landing a job or getting into your preferred college/University outside Nigeria.
Requirements for NYFN
- O’ level certificate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid means of Identification
- Working E-mail Address
If you are interested in volunteering please take a minute to complete the volunteer interest form. It’s amazing what we can do when we work together. Volunteering at the Nigeria Young Farmers Network is a great opportunity to learn about Agribusiness and opportunities out there. Depending on how you want to render your time and what skills you have or want to improve on, here are the available departments:
- ICT and Database Management
- Graphics Design
- Human Resources
- Helpdesk and Membership support
- Extension services
- Digital media
- Project Management
- Research & Innovation
- Fundraising & Grants
- Training & Capacity Development
- Motion Graphics
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
July 31, 2021.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates