N-Power News: The Honourable Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq has kick start the training of staff for the National Orientation Agency (NOA) and the initiation .of the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme aka GEEP 2.0 Loans Scheme for exited N-Power Batches A and B, see more details below.
This GEEP 2.0 Loan is one the exit package options for the exited N-Power Batches; it comprises of the following interest free loan Schemes, which are:
This training that was flagged off by the HM Sadiya Farouq, will enable the trained staff become master trainers for seamless execution and implementation of the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP).
About the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP)
The Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP) is among the four (4) National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria, which was designed to give collateral and interest free credits to poor and vulnerable people at the bottom of the economic pyramid which includes persons with disabilities.
Therefore, there is a collaborative partnership with the National Orientation Agency as one of the partners in the implementation of the NSIP programmes since its inception.
Duties for GEEP Local Government Desk Officers” at all the 774 local government levels areas across the 36 states and the FCT
- Sensitize communities on the GEEP programme
- Register interested beneficiaries of TraderMoni, MarketMoni and FarmerMoni
- Collect and collate necessary data for the programme
- Provide necessary feedback to the programme coordinators at State and Federal Levels
- Encourage active participation in the programme
- Uphold the mandate of the programme and lead with honesty, fairness under conditions of oath.
GEEP 2.0 Loans Chances for N-Power Exited Volunteers
Following the launch of GEEP MarketMoni 2.0 Loan scheme at the Army Resource Centre in Abuja by Honourable Minister, for the training of Master Trainers for the upcoming GEEP MarketMoni 2.0 loan scheme, the Humanitarian Ministry also partnered with the Central Bank of Nigeria to launch the NEXIT Empowerment options for the exited N-Power batches A and B Volunteers, 3 jobs options were disclosed as possible packages and GEEP was among them.
GEEP Whatsapp Platform
The GEEP Whatsapp Platform is a self-service option for GEEP Beneficiaries and the general public to get quick information. make enquiries and learn more about the programme.
Click here to get started with GEEP Whatsapp Platform
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.