U.S Student Loan Opportunities: This is great news for all eligible students that are of U.S Citizens and non- U.S citizens, that loan opportunity is available for them, apply here.
This loan program is organized by the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program, through the University of Toronto.
- U.S. citizens, or eligible non-U.S. citizens as defined by the U.S. Department of Education, may apply for financial assistance from the U.S. Federal Direct Loan Program if they are accepted in an eligible program at the University of Toronto.
Students who are eligible to apply for U.S. federal loans and Canadian Provincial/Territorial financial aid loans, such as dual citizens of the U.S. and Canada, must research and determine the federal loan program that is best suited for their financial aid needs.
Restriction: If a student who is eligible to apply for U.S. Direct Loans and Canadian Provincial/Territorial financial aid loans, the student is then restricted to obtaining loan funding from either U.S. or Canadian federal loans. A student cannot obtain both federal loans from the U.S. and Canada.
The U.S. Department of Education does not provide funding to students enrolled in:
- Certificate, diploma, non-degree programs
- Correspondence courses or programs
- Distance Education courses or programs
- Exchange and study abroad programs at U.S. institutions or institutions not eligible for Title IV or U.S. Direct Loans funding; see School Code Search on www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Online courses or hybrid online/in class courses within programs. NOTE: A program with mandatory online or online/hybrid course(s) is ineligible for U.S. Direct Loans unless an equivalent in class version of the course is offered by the program.
- St. Michael’s College
- Trinity College
- Victoria College
- Toronto School of Theology (and its member institutions)
- Faculty of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing – Bachelor of Nursing
- Faculty of Nursing – Master of Nursing
- OISE – Additional Qualification Courses as they do not lead towards a degree
- Residency Programs
- University of Toronto Mississauga – Art and Art History (Joint program with Sheridan College) – Major
- University of Toronto Mississauga – Art and Art History (Joint program with Sheridan College) – Specialist
Ineligible Programs with Distance/Online Learning
- Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy – Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Program
- OISE – Educational Leadership & Policy Program
- OISE – Languages & Literature Program
- OISE – Master of Education (MEd) – Educational Leadership and Policy Program (Coursework Only Program Option – Online/Hybrid (part time) cohort-based stream)
- Rotman Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences
- School of Continuing Studies and programs of instruction offered by telecommunications as a method of delivery.
- School of the Environment – Environmental Studies Collaborative Program
- School of the Environment – Environment & Health Collaborative Program
- School of Graduate Studies – Master of Social Work – Indigenous Trauma and Resiliency (ITR) Field of Study
Ineligible Programs with study components held in the United States of America
- Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global Executive MBA
Ineligible Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Environmental Management
- Certificate in Renewable Energy
- Certificate in GIS for Environmental Management
- Certificate in Environmental Health
How to Apply
To apply, click on the Link via – studentaid.gov
The University of Toronto is an approved institution for the administration of subsidized and unsubsidized U.S. Direct Loans and PLUS Direct Loans, according to the Higher Education Act, Title IV. Yearly loan amounts are listed on the U.S Department of Education website and resource publications: U.S. Federal Student Loans – Basics for students.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.