Nigerian Police Force 2020 Recruitment Exercise – The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has introduced new measures for all candidates that applied for the 2020 recruitment exercise on how to know their Recruitment Status and Print out their CBT exam Slip, more details below.
Confirmation details on the NPF 2020 Recruitment Exercise
The Nigerian Police Force has instructed all candidates who applied and attended the physical screening exercise to check their recruitment status and print their Computer Based Test (CBT) examination slip, if qualified for the next stage of the exercise.
How to Check your Recruitment Status
Those who are qualified for the next stage of the 2020 Nigeria Police Force recruitment exercise are to check their recruitment Status and print their CBT Exam Slip, which must be presented at the Examination Venue.
To know your Recruitment Status and print your CBT Exam slip, visit http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
NPF Recruitment Exam Date 2021
The NPF examination is scheduled from Monday 18th October, 2021 to Tuesday 26th October, 2021.
Note: If you are yet to apply for the NPF recruitment, hurry now CLICK HERE to apply
Also Apply For:-
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- N-power Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- Study In U.S Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Programme
- Buhari Young Farmers Network
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.