The Policy on Production and Productivity (PPP) scheme of the Central Bank of Nigeria 5Billion 100for100 Loan Application has commenced for Business owners, entrepreneurs and private companies across Nigeria, interested and qualified Applicants are encouraged you to apply, see more details below.
This Loan scheme is an empowerment for Business owners, entrepreneurs and private companies that needs funds to finance their projects, create more employment opportunities and enhance growth and productivity to the establishments.
This article will give you a guide on how to apply fro this loan exercise, application link and application procedures including all the requirements needed.
Brief about PPP CBN 5Billion 100for100 Loan
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) 100 for 100 Policy on Production and Productivity (PPP) loan targets private companies who have a project to fund. They can apply for fund up to N5 billion under the scheme.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) 100 for 100 PPP loan scheme is a financial instrument aimed at creating a smooth flow of finance and investments to enterprises with the potential to boost economic growth, accelerate structural transformation, promote diversification, and improve productivity.
After your application, CBN would determine if the private company has a significant impact on the Nigerian economy through ‘Performance Indicators (KPIs)’. Qualified companies would be selected upon confirmation.
The apex bank would screen and finance eligible private companies within 100 days and roll over every 100 days.
How the PPP CBN N5Billion 100for100 Loan Works
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) would select 100 private companies who have projects with potential to significantly increase domestic production, reduce imports, increase non-oil exports, and economy growth.
- The system will be rolled over quarterly (every 100 days) and new qualified set of companies selected for financing.
- The initiative is funded from the CBN’s Real Sector Support Facility-Differentiated Cash Reserve Requirement (RSSF-DCRR) window (or any other funding window as may be determined by the central bank of Nigeria.
- The maximum loan amount is N5 billion per obligor. However, any amount above N5 billion shall require special approval from the CBN Management.
- Interests on monthly basis, on the fund shall be amortised and transferred quarterly with principal repayments to the Central Bank of Nigeria. Meanwhile, the interest rate under the intervention shall not be more than 5.0% p.a. (all-inclusive) up to 28th February 2022, thereafter, interest on the facility shall revert to 9% p.a. (all-inclusive) effective from 1st March 2022.
- The Central Bank would monitor the progress of the company.
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) would set up comprehensive, regular monitoring of specific benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs) for selected companies.
How to apply
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site noblinkskoncept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- Don’t forget to drop your comments in the COMMENT BOX
- Like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
- Follow us on Twitter @ambrose_norbert
- You can also subscribe for our newsletter with your phone number or email Address for more updates, using the subscription column.