Novartis is a healthcare solution pharmaceutical company that enhances the well-being of people. We pay attention to societal most challenges concerning healthcare problems. We are concerned in discovering and developing breakthrough treatments and providing new ways to deliver. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
- Responsible for maximizing sales of designated company products in the assigned territory. This will be achieved through full coverage of target customers.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to change prescribing habits in line with appropriate use of products. Consistent with customer expectations of quality of service and personal interactions.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors. This will also include a full and complete knowledge of the product information and relevant clinical papers, and clinical developments within the therapeutic area.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all territory reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. This will include input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Ensure the prompt reporting of adverse events to the CS&E department in accordance with company procedures.
- Have knowledge and comply with the SAPI code of conduct and hospital protocol regarding ethical promotion and representative activity.
- Demonstrate Key Account Management skills
- Demonstrate behaviours in accordance with Novartis Core values.
- Educational Qualification – First Degree qualification in Pharmacy
- Language – English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or allied industry
- Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
- Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation.
Method of Application
The method of application is of two categories, they are listed below, use the link(s) to apply on company website.