The 2019 Vocational Training and Apprenticeship Npower Build scheme, Application Form out! Interested applicants should check N-build Recruitment portal for registration and how to apply. If interested for this program that starts in 2019, download application Form here.
Acquired skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development in a nation that has focus. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.
The N-Power scheme is a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power prepares young Nigerians for a knowledge and acquired skills, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets. Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, and graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.
Npower Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship
The N-Scheme Vocational Training and Apprenticeship will be based on the following:
- Agric Tech
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Electrical Installation
- Masonry and Tiling
- Plumbing and Pipe fitting
2019 Npower Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship Application Form
It is now certain that Npower Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship will commence in 2019, immediately the application portal is open follow the steps below to apply/register.
- Start by exploring our programmes to determine which a good fit is for you
- Ready to apply? The online application will walk you through all application steps
- Once you’re selected, huge life changes are ahead. If you decide to accept the offer
Eligibility for Npower Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship
- Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide
- Passing the relevant tests
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
- Ability to show flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be
How to apply for 2019 Npower Build Vocational Training and Apprenticeship
- Apply via https://npowerbuild.npvn.ng/
- You can’t miss to get latest news about Npower Program and N-Build.