Halifield Schools is recruiting for fulltime Marketing and Admissions Officer.
Halifield Schools has acquired a reputation as a place where learning embraces all areas of life: academic, grooming, philanthropic, discipline and confidence training. Education in Halifield is total and seeks to imbibe in the child excellence, responsibility and moral uprightness that will help them stand out in an aggressive and competitive world.
Close attention is given to training in values, morals, life-skills and the knowledge of God. We emphasize hard work and our pupils and students are closely monitored. At Halifield, individual attention is the norm and counseling is on-going.
The main duty is to develop and implement marketing strategies that will result in population of students in the school.
- Initiate, implement, and oversee strategic plans to bring in more students to the school.
- Develop and coordinate all social media marketing strategies and platforms as well as advertising campaigns
- Follow-up on prospective parents and provide them with information they need to choose Halifield.
- Oversee the process of admission from inquiry to resumption of students/pupils
- Arrange orientation programs and any needed educational workshops for newly enrolled students.
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West Towns: −Ikeja — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
- Industry: • Education Services/ Research
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
- Salary ₦900,000 – ₦1,100,000 Naira per Annum
Skills and Competences
- Holistic understanding of the business operations, inter-relationships and dependencies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and use of office productivity tools.
For more info and how to apply, visit: https://ngcareers.com/job/2018-11/vacancy-for-marketing-and-admissions-officer-at-halifield-schools-48