P-yes.gov.ng . This is a Federal Government of Nigeria programme under the social investment programme for job creation and empowerment initiatives. It is a programme of the FGN to help reduce unemployment by helping them to create jobs and engaging them in activities while unemployed.
Below are recent Google search about P-YES registration 2019 exercise:
When is P-YES Recruiting for 2018?
How to apply for P-YES Recruitment 2019 Exercise?
Has P-YES Started Recruitment for 2019?
P-YES Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
P-YES Recruitment 2019 Deadline
I am going to give you full detail on how to apply P-YES recruitment 2019 exercise of which many have successfully registered.
To apply for P-YES 2019 Registration, Applicant must meet certain criteria:
Age is between 18-40 years;
An unemployed graduate or undergraduate;
Able to undertake self-tutorship;
Basic illustration skills for animation and graphic arts.
If you meet all of the above, then you are ready for next steps! Remember, in order to take part in the P-YES you will have to pass relevant tests, push yourself beyond the comfort zone, develop your skills on your own and have a genuine interest in the area that you picked.
P-YES Registration Portal 2019 Requirements
In order to apply for the P-YES registration 2019 , you have to create an account at the official website. To create this account, there are certain requirements that are necessary for this procedure. They are:
You need a mobile number that you will be using to log into your P-YES profile. You can use any of your existing line, Just make sure the line you use is always on.
All information and updates will be sent to you through an existing email address. You will also use it to recover your P-YES password or to log in to your P-YES account.
Your P-YES password has to be hard enough so that nobody will log into your account but at the same time easy enough, so you will be able to remember. Don’t use your date of birth, the name of your pet or your friend. Try to be creative! Make sure to remember it or write down and put it in a safe place where nobody, except you, will find it.
P-YES 2019 Requirements for job application
In order to fill the future job application for graduates, you will need an active email address (the one that you use to create the account) and the following:
1. Degree certificate, WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
2. valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC);
3. Provable upright character and a stable mind;
4. Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official;
5. Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form;
6. Passport photographs.
How to apply for P-YES 2019 Registration – Register here now
Applying for P-YES 2019 programme is easy. Just follow the instructions provided. Since you know all the requirements and have all the needed requirements, you are ready to start an application online at the official website. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://p-yes.gov.ng/application.
2. Click “Registration” where you need to input your username, email, and password.
3. Click “Register” after completing the form.
4. Go to your email account in order to verify your registration.
5. After verifying, go to the main page of the P-YES 2019 Registration portal and log in using your new username and password.
6. Click on Program. You will see a couple of highlighted areas. Explore the menu.
7. After choosing an area, you will see course details, overview, different criteria and other useful information.
8. Scroll down, select what job you want to apply for.
9. Fill the form and provide the requirements for the employment application that were mentioned before.
10. After filling the form, click on the “Submit” button.
There you have it, your first application for P-YES 2019 Registration ! It is essential to check your email box at least once a day in order to see if you were selected for screening. Also don’t forget to check your phone SMS, if you provided your phone number before.
P-YES 2019 Registration is a great opportunity for people who have certain skills but have almost no idea what they want to do. You can choose whatever you like. Try it, learn more and decide if the area will become your permanent profession or not. A great decision for graduates or undergraduates!
How to Login Successful to Your P-YES Account | P-YES Login Portal 2019
- Click on the ‘Test’ tab at the top right corner of the home page.
2. Then enter your login details. Use your Phone Number as Username and your BVN as Password.
3. Next tap on the login link there to proceed with the test. That’s that for P-YES 2019 Registration!
4. If you are experiencing problems signing up for P-YES registration 2019, please send an email to email@example.com or call +234 (0) 803 460 0766+234 (0) 806 613 2217.
Please Note : All lines are open from 8am till 4:00 pm
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Address in All State in Nigeria
Have been asking to know where P-YES office is located in your state? do you want to visit P-YES office today? If you have been searching for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) outlet in your then see below here P-YES Office address. Of a truth the P-YES is currently at Abuja FCT. P-YES Office is at 5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
P-YES Registration 2019 Application Closing Date:
You have to kindly note that P-YES Registration 2019 Closing Date Has Not Been Specified as of the time we published as at today.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019 Registration Application for the presidential youth empowerment scheme are to be made via this portal and the resources. It is important to note that no registration fees will be required during the application / selection process. Please be aware of fraudulent entities who may try to prey on honest citizens.