The United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) the world’s leading children’s rights organization or institution under the umbrella of the United Nations (UN). It has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles.
We are passionate about our cause and committed to our mission: to promote the equal rights of children, and to support their full participation in the political, social and economic development of their communities. That’s our vision. And it’s the world we’d like to build with you.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children in Nigeria, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF Recruitment 2019 is ongoing, wishes to use these medium to inform and invite applications from the general public and well-meaning persons about the ongoing recruitment that is online.
All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Available Positions are:
- TA Knowledge Management Specialist – NOC
- FT Innovation Specialist
- Nutrition Specialist, P3
- Chief of Human Resources
- Implementing Partnerships Management Specialist
- Communication Manager
- Adolescent Development Specialist
- Chief Field Office
- Planning Specialist
- International Polio/Communication for Development Consultant
- TA Polio Communication and Media Specialist
- TA Polio Data Manager
- Polio Data Officer (Consultant)
Needed Requirements are:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience is required especially with experience in design and communication. Experience in Microsoft Office suite required; experience working with either Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Prezi is an advantage; Experience working for an operational UN agency or NGO is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required.
- UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants that meets the following requirements above, should apply via https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job