Do you want to travel to Dubai/UAE for longtime or short time visit, holidays, studies, work etc, here is an opportunity for you, application portal for registration and processing of visas to the UAE/Dubai is now open for interested persons that desire to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Applicants traveling to Dubai on Emirates Airlines can apply for their Dubai visa at www.emirates.com Emirates airlines and Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department appointed VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd. to carry out the processing of Visa applications for all passengers traveling to Dubai on Emirates Airline. Create account and process your UAE Visa application successfully here.
Important Information before applying for UAE visa
- Holders of Diplomatic passport holders and holders of Travel Documents cannot apply for a visa using this service.
- If you hold a temporary passport please email us your passport in order to check if we can process your application as temporary passport holders of certain nationalities cannot use this service to apply for a visa.
- Emirates regret its inability to sponsor unaccompanied minors and students. Dubai immigration will consider applications from minors and students only if they are travelling with parents or close family members.
Note: Applicant can qualify from any one of the below criteria for UAE visa application.
- Original Passport for verification purposes (Must be valid for more than six months)
- Coloured Passport Copies – Photo page and Bio Page in colour & Profession page, expiry and any other special endorsement page
- One Coloured Passport Size Photograph (Indicate full name on the reverse side of the photo & PPT No)
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline confirmed ticket
- For Non-Nigerian Nationals – Colour copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa
Knowing your visa type
Before applying, you must know your visa type, this enables you to know the type your duration or stay in the UAE, there are eight various types, which are:
- 30 day tourist
- 48 hour
- 98 hour transit
- 90 days visit
- Single entry long term – leisure 90 days
- Single entry long term – leisure 30 days
- Multi entry long term – leisure 90 days
- Multi entry long term – leisure 30 days
HOW TO APPLY
All clients who wish to use this facility to apply for their UAE visas need to follow the steps below.
|Step 1 :||Visit www.emirates.com or http://www.dubaivisa.net/online/|
|Step 2 :||Retrieve your booking using the “Manage an existing booking” link|
|Step 3 :||Click on the “Apply for UAE visa” link|
|Step 4 :||You will be directed to the VFS Page|
|Step 5 :||Read and agree to the “terms and conditions” and proceed.|
|Step 6 :||You will be asked to select the itinerary for which you require the visa for and the names of the passengers who require the visa. Also passport details, your current nationality and current country of residence will have to be entered.|
|Step 7 :||On the next page you will have to enter an email ID along with the relationship of the applicants applying together. Please ensure this email ID is correct and accurate because all correspondence with regards to your application will be done on this email ID only. Also the visa copy, when approved will be sent to this email ID.|
|Step 8 :||The applicant ill receive an email on his designated email ID. This email will carry a hyperlink which has to be clicked, after which the applicant’s visa application form will open up.|
|Step 9 :||The documents have to be uploaded after the form is filled up. If there is more than one client applying on the PNR then the first applicant will have to fill up the visa application form and upload the documents before proceeding to client 2 and so forth.|
|Step 10 :||After the documents are uploaded the payment needs to be made via debit/credit card. Only Visa and MasterCard’s are accepted.|
|Step 11 :||The applicant will receive a payment confirmation email if the payment is successful.|
Now that you have applied for your visa to UAE, and waiting for your application to be processed, you can track the status of your application here
Please call the National Call Centre at: +234 08079890019 / +234 014536031. As you have experienced our services and may wish to provide feedback on them, please visit Customer Experience.
Have a safe trip!