2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee Shortlisted Candidates is for applicants who only applied for NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment via online during the registration and application process. Here you will know the selection process/criteria. Check your name below.
This article is all about 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program Shortlisted Candidates and how successfully one can check list of successful shortlisted candidates after the selection process.
We used this medium to inform that currently the 2019 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment portal has been closed; selection process is on the way. The list will be out when the selection process is concluded.
This article will help you to know the selection process, majorly shortlisting of applicants will be based on selection criteria, see below NNPC Graduate Trainee selection criterion.
2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee Selection Criterion
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History
- Law: Law
- To be shortlisted Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014
- To be shortlisted Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2019
- To be shortlisted Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application
How to check 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee Shortlisted Candidates
All NNPC Graduate Trainee Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with a notification through SMS
Check list HERE